Terms & Conditions
Printerexpress Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Printerexpress Online store (‘Website’) located at www.printerexpress.ie. The printerexpress store is a website operated by Colornet Ventures T/A printerxpress Ltd.
General Conditions of Sale
- The Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights
- Images used on the site are for illustration purposes only
- At our discretion, we reserve the right to refuse to supply goods you order.
- After selecting your payment method and proceeding to checkout you are offering to buy goods at the price indicated subject to our terms and conditions.
- All orders placed by a customer/client (‘you’) on the printerexpress store (‘Website’) are based on the printerexpress.ieTerms and Conditions of Sale.
- The printerexpress store (‘Website’) is intended for use by customers who reside in the region serviced by the website. To complete your purchase, you must have a valid billing and shipping address within that region.
- Acceptance of orders are subject to acceptance and delivery by us at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between both parties (you the customer and printerexpress.ie).
- The order confirmation is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an acceptance of your order.
- Title in the goods will not pass to you the customer/client until all monies due from the customer to the supplier (printerexpress.ie) on any account have been paid.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, PayPal
- Printerexpress is mindful of all our customer’s online security and we have introduced 3D Secure method as an additional security measure into the online payment process. Depending on the card you use to pay for the goods you may be asked by your card issuer for further authentication
- All prices are excluding VAT unless otherwise stated. Printerexpress reserves the right to change prices.
- All goods are subject to availability. If for any reason, we cannot supply the goods we will refund any monies already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- The price of the goods will be as stated at the time of order. To take account of any increases in our supplier’s prices we may need to adjust our prices accordingly. If due to an error or omission the published price is incorrect we will inform you of the correct price and give the option to cancel the order
- Free Shipping on orders over €300.00 excluding VAT within the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Orders under €300.00 excluding VAT will be subject to a €5.00 + VAT delivery charge
- Orders taken before 4 pm will be dispatched within 48 hours.
- If an item is out of stock we will inform you and give you the option to wait for delivery, choose a replacement product or cancel your order.
- Claims for damage, non-functionality or incorrect shipping must be made in writing (letter or email) within 3 working days of receipt of the goods.
- We will only deliver to the registered card address on the first order. Alternative arrangements may be made for subsequent orders
- We may periodically contact you to communicate special offers and promotions. If you do not wish to receive these communications, just contact us via email to opt-out.
Suitability of Goods
- We cannot guarantee the suitability of goods for a particular purpose except as stated by the manufacturer. Ensure to check the product specifications and suitability with the appropriate manufacturers before ordering.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis
- Product specifications and/or design may vary due to ongoing product development by the manufacturers.
Returns / Faulty Goods
- In the majority of cases a call to the manufacturer will resolve any technical issues you may have with the goods/product. If they cannot resolve the issue you may be offered a replacement or repair under the terms of your warranty.
- If you wish to return faulty goods/product for a refund or replacement you must ensure to first call our Customer Services Department on 1890 827857 to review your request.
- Consumers: If within 14 working days of receiving the goods/product you wish to return them and cancel your order, you will need to call our Customer Services Department on 1800 827 857 and confirm your request in writing (letter or email). Our email address is email@example.com. We will respond to all email enquiries within 24 hours within working days.
- We will only accept the return of goods providing the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused condition or in the condition in which they were received. A full refund will be given as soon as possible or within 30 days. You are responsible for the return carriage and insurance of the goods back to ourselves.
- Goods/product returned to us without prior agreement or which are not in the condition stated above will not be accepted and returned to you at your cost.
Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively under Irish judicial law.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
Registered in Ireland
223 Corporate Park 2
Tel: 1800 827 857
Company Reg. No:519048
VAT Reg. No: IE9851411W