HP ScanJet Pro 3000 s3 Document Scanner
Fast Document scanning. Superb results. Every page.
Produce scans at up to 35 ppm/70 ipm with two-sided scanning that captures both sides at once.
Capture every page easily—even stacks of mixed media—with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor
Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet Pro is small and slim—a modern design perfect for the desktop.
Handle paper from (40 gsm) to (413 gsm) weight and up to 8.5 x 122 inches (21.6 x 309.9 cm).
Optimize workflows with one-touch scanning
Streamline routine work with one-touch scanning—create one-button, custom settings for recurring scan jobs.
Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS®.
Easily transfer scans into editable text, secure PDF files, and more file types, using built-in OCR.
Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
Capture business documents like a pro
Define scan profiles for common document types, and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture App, and then edit and save files.2
Capture and organize documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich software.
Brochures & Downloads
|Paper Size||Up to A4|
- Scanner type:
- Scan resolution, optical:
- Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, Sheet-feed)
- Duty cycle (daily):
- Recommended for 3,500 pages
- Bit depth:
- 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale:
- Task speed:
- 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) color photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, tiff): about 6.27 sec for single image scan
- OCR A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in) 200dpi, 24-bit to RTF
- about 7.45 sec for single image scan, 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) color photo to e-mail (150 dpi, 24-bit)
- about 5.95 sec for single image scan
- about 1.08 sec for single image send to email. Totally 7.03 sec
- A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in) PDF to e-mail (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 7.36 sec for single image scan
- about 1.7 sec for single image send to email. Totally 9.06 sec
- Media types:
- Cut Sheet Paper, Printed Paper (Laser and ink), Pre-Punched Paper, Bank Checks, Business Cards, Freight Bills, Carbonless forms, Previously stapled media with staple removed
- Media weights, supported ADF:
- 10.7 to 110 lb
- Scan file format:
- For text & images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, Text (.txt), Rich Text (rtf) and Searchable PDF
- Scan input modes:
- One default scan mode on front-panel for HP scan in Win OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and third parties applications via TWAIN, ISIS and WIA
- Scanner advanced features:
- Auto-color detect, auto-crop, auto-exposure, auto orient, OCR, edge removal, background cleanup, remove hole, color drop out, straighten the page, scan to cloud, scan to email, PDF security, misfeed detection advance setting
- Control panel:
- Scan button, Cancel button, Power button with a LED and a LED for Error indication.